Thursday, July 10, 2008

alphabet soup

today i will create consciously. please. please consciously create. tonight. because i am tired and weary of blaming free falling fate for my misfortunes. my misfortunes rather are formulated from lazy creation. unconscious. non-sensual sense. in a sense i suppose. i am supposed to accept responsibility for my supposed state of being. my eyes are wide open homieee. and im only lonely because my definition of loneliness tells me that i am . in fact, i am so far from reality that my mind wonders through seasons in daydreams which take place anywhere but here. you have to ask me twice always. the first time merely wakes me from my sleepwalk. the second time i listen closely and look you dead in the soul. i dont see auras but i feel vibes like the illest symbol sample. some people just need to stop sucking so much. straight up. on some seriously serious shit. some people just need to stop sucking. i can find beauty in most creatures, but it's just that i hate you all regardless. so please excuse my rudeness. music is my messiah. i am at home only when im bounded by my headphones.

it is then that i can say to myself, "if this isnt great then wat is?" exactly. tonight i am vastly happy because i am consciously creating my patience in an art form embedded. let's give credit where credit is due. finger fucking this alphabet soup loosely. this type of pleasure shouldnt be allowed. but then again, im single so who the hell is going to stop me. certainly not my conscious creation... because this is exactly where she has taken me in the first place.

soo...why stop now?

..on second thought why not?

No comments: