Sunday, March 30, 2008

and now it seems my dreaming is written

sometimes life throws you curveballs... sometimes i wish i was. somewhere...else. sometimes i wonder what the fuck one o'clock in the morning entails anyway. sometimes. sometimes i play air guitar, piano, and drums. sometimes i meditate and i feel better. sometimes i try to meditate and feel worse. sometimes i eat a sandwich and get heart burn. sometimes i eat the empty bottle and get glass stuck between my teeth. and then my gums are bleeding.
sometimes i feel like saying sometimes. sometimes. my headphones are glued to my skull.. all the time. every moment frozennnnnnn. i need to be up at 7:05 am. 7:06 if I'm feeling lucky. i will hold my breath on the train because it's good luck. over the bridge to ambiguity. brreeeeaaathhheeee eeeeaassssyyy. believe me, im a one hit wonder if that. if that. if that.

if.

that.

can i borrow twenty bucks? ....fumbling through my pockets i knuckle a couple crumbs. a quarter. and a lighter. a ballpoint pen. a tumbleweeeeeed.

monday morning in march.. it's raining rusty thumbtacks. in a city where glossy gumstains is nature at its grandest. my coffeee is cold. i think. but maybe my tongue is numb. the bass is beeeellllllllooooowwwww sea level. i love it. yum yum. muffin.

apology accepted. except. id.

3 comments:

Scott Reed said...

you said you play air guitar. do you also play air-piano, and air-drums, or do you play those for real?


download some guided meditations. they are effective, and if not, pretty funny.

Krissy said...

Interesting, you're very creative.

Karine said...

we should start a 'runaway' group to drink out worries away...till further notice anyway.