Wednesday, March 26, 2008

music is my messiah

God bless the remix.. It's what keeps my headache plagued Q train AM commutes sweetly calm and clean. Although i like my music messy, my playlist eventually cracks a cornerstone moment..aka, everyone's favorite Ms Jones in the morning regular head banger. Although I don't condone making love in the club ill give in every now and then to a sensual seduction.

Today ive listened to Tabacco's recent release featuring Aesop Rock about 33 1/2 times and it hasnt gotten old. When it ends again, I'll run it back because i savor the synths. Ridiculous. My favorite author and artist Kurt Vonnegut once said the only proof he needed to know that God did indeed exist was music. Mr. Vonnegut has surely shaken the hand of God one early evening last April and thanked him for his favorite Beatles record. And I thank him for Timequake.

Look mom, I'm a writer. I keep my sneakers clean and I brush my teeth twice a day. How delicious. I drink an iced mocha daily and i like sweet and salty kettlecorn.

35 and counting. " this is not your parents' bio-organic war." Amen.

Think critcally because the warning on the carton isnt always correct. I smoked a ciggarette yesterday because i spoke with my ex-girlfriend and she got me stressed about life. i bummed it off a beautiful bird outside of bloomingdales....and by the time i reached the filter i got her number and i forgot about my ex-girlfriend. The moral of the story is that ciggarettes work every time. Until they kill you. Wait no, especially when they kill you. what could be more zen then the afterlife?

37 times. i think. today feels like spring but somehow my knuckles are still ashey. i have shit to do now. so music (my messiah) willing, i will visit this, my space on the web wide, again soon.

Until then...

1 comment:

Ronny said...

this feels like living your whole day in a daydream kind of haze

in a good way.